Heads up, lacquer lovers. It’s time to take a look at the newest collection, from Zoya! Brimming with sparkling color, this is the collection to adorn both hands and feet this summer!
Summer 2012 is going to be a super stylish season for nails with the latest offering of nail polish collections, Beach and Surf, from the new color of fashion, Zoya! This new splash of color, designed by the Zoya color experts, is kissed by sea and sand translating beautifully onto the nail in the famous, full-coverage Zoya formula.
Dive into the creamy shades of the Zoya Beach Collection or the shimmering sea foils of the Zoya Surf Collection. The choice is yours – this color palette is sure to be a splash!
Zoya BEACH Collection
- Reagan – deep cerise pink cream
- Lara – vivid cerise pink cream
- Shelby – soft pinky pink cream
- Arizona – soft coral orange cream
- Tracie – sea grass metallic
- Wednesday – soft aqua cream
Zoya SURF Collection
- Rory – lotus pink foil metallic
- Carly – thalia purple foil metallic
- Kimber – magenta pink foil metallic
- Myrta – coral orange foil metallic
- Meg – mermaid green foil metallic
- Zuza – aquamarine foil metallic
Zoya is the new color of fashion…
The Zoya BEACH and SURF collection was designed and inspired by resort runways and tropical get-a-ways.
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find Zoya BEACH and SURF as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com. As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women so we name them after women.
BEACH and SURF by Zoya Nail Polish – 12 new colors:
Available April 1, 2012 (USA)
Sug. Retail $8.00 per 0.5 fl.oz. bottle (US).