Backstage at Cynthia Rowley, the beauty look was minimalist, with major accents on textured hair and earthy nails with accents. Read on for more details on the look!
Clean beauty and the woman of the 40’s was the name of the game, and Lottie, for the Make Up For Ever Alliance led the beauty team in creating a look that was dewy and effortless.
Complexion: Lottie first mixed MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation with MAKE UP FOR EVER Uplight #12. She applied this mixture all over, which gave the models a flawless dewy canvas. To finish the look and set the make up, she used MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder.
Brows: Lottie brushed the brows upwards to create a fluffy appearance. For added fullness, she filled in individual hairs with MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Pencil and MAKE UP FOR EVER Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector. The brows were then kept in place using MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Seal.
Lips: The lips were supple and hydrated with MAKE UP FOR EVER Moisturizing Lip Balm.
The nail team, none other than my great friends at Zoya, created a unique manicure in which 8 of the model’s fingers were adorned with earthy brown DEA, and accent nails painted in shades of Cynthia, and Christinna
The hair team, led by Duffy for Amika, created a look that was all about texture(exclamation point)!
How Duffy created the look:
- Mouse was applied to the hair and it was rough dryed with the amika NRG Professional Hair Dryer
- A figure-eight technique was used (around the crown of the head) which was created by pinning the hair around bobby pins
- The figure-eight shape was sealed in with heat from the amika x Cynthia Rowley styler
- Tight curls were created using a hot rod
- The hair was then dragged out and brushed to create volume
- Pieces were pulled and pinned ***since each girl’s hair was different Duffy selected the final style based on each individual girl, their personality and the clothes they looks they were modeling
Also being modeled backstage, this new and limited edition Cynthia Rowley for Amika Hair Iron.
And that my friends is the look at Cynthia Rowley. Thoughts?