Heads up, lacquer lovers. This winter, Zoya Nail Polish is bringing the gorgeous nails with their brand new collection of neutrals,
FEEL, featuring six full-coverge winter cream neutrals
Every season the color experts at Zoya create dozens of new color collection options. This year, one of those “secret collections” just had to be seen now rather than later. FEEL by Zoya Nail Polish delivers six new, highly pigmented, full coverge neutrals for right now!
Zoya FEEL Collection
- Kristen (ZP591): Full coverage, gull gray cream
- Carey (ZP592): Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
- Megan (ZP593): Full coverage, taupe gray cream
- Kendal (ZP594): Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
- Kennedy (ZP595): Full coverage, pale french beige cream
- Avery (ZP596): Full coverage, blonde beige cream
Zoya is the new color of fashion…
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find Zoya FEEL as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com. As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women so we name them after women.
FEEL by Zoya
Sug. Retail $8.00 per 0.5 fl.oz. bottle (US)
Available November 15, 2011.