This just in, Urban Decay lovers. There is a new Urban Decay palette in town, launching this Friday! Read on for the details.
Being prepared for an emergency no longer means carrying a clean set of panties wherever you go. Look sultry at a moment’s notice while being ready for any emergency with the Midnight Emergency Kit by Urban Decay.
Guaranteed more useful than clean panties or even a defibrillator, these four luminous shadows, cruelty-free shadow brush, and Lip Junkie Lipgloss make the Midnight Emergency Kit a must for every purse!
• Based on our best-selling, cult-favorite eyeshadow shade Midnight Cowboy, the Midnight Emergency Kit packages our favorite Midnight Cowboy spinoff shades in one portable palette!
• Create instant perfection with a sweep of shadow from our four-pan eyeshadow palette using our travelsized, cruelty-free brush. Pump up your pout and flaunt lush, shiny lips with our full-sized Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy.
• Don the nude look and sparkle galore with this amazing selection of top-selling neutral shades! Comprised of fan favorites (Midnight Cowboy Lip Junkie and Midnight Cowboy Eyeshadow), a shadow previously exclusive to Book of Shadows Vol. II (AC/DC), and two brand-new eyeshadows exclusive to this kit (Midnight Rodeo and Midnight Sin), this kit guarantees you lasso a cowboy!
• Swathed in a champagne pleather case (we don’t harm animals), the Midnight Emergency Kit features a golden zipper that opens all the way around and a built in mirror ideal for MacGyver type beauty antics. You’ll love to pull this baby out at any emergency!
• For the first time ever we’ve included a full-size gloss with this palette. We hate running out when we have plenty of eyeshadow left so this palette keeps going! Once the gloss runs out you can replace it with another Lip Junkie you love!
• This emergency-style zip up kit packs perfectly in your purse or clutch like a self-contained makeup bag!
The Midnight Emergency Kit (SRP $39) is available at ULTA and select Macy’s. Or online at ulta.com, and urbandecay.com.