I think we can all agree that the holiday season is a time for those very special recipes, the ones we pull out from our vaults, and make with abandon for one to two months a year.
Well, allow me to add a recipe to the mix, but one that can be used year round. Bobbi Brown has got the recipe for some deliciously cool Holiday Eyes, all with her Day to Night Cool Eye Palette. Without further adieu, the recipe:
Day to Play Smoky Eyes:
- 1 Wash of Ivory Eye Shadow from lashes to lids
- 1 dabs of Petal Shimmer Wash Shadow from Lashes to Crease
- 2 swipes of Flint Eyeshadow from mid lid to outer corner
- 1 pop of Gunmetal Shimmer Wash Shadow mid lid
- 2 dabs of Rockstar Metallic Eyeshadow in outer corner
- 1 swipe of Charcoal Eyeshadow to line against lashline
Mix well and season to taste, preference, and occasion. Enjoy!
With a dab of glimmer and a dash of fun, Bobbi Brown’s Day to Night Cool Eye Palette brings the pretty. Look for it today, on counter and online.