If there is one thing I can say with absolute conviction, it is that I am truly, madly, deeply in love with Chanel Beauty. That being said, I wanted to share a special sneak peek of the Spring 2011 Color Collection, as seen on the runways this fall.
2011 SPRING/SUMMER READY-TO-WEAR BEAUTY
“Karl Lagerfeld showed me a sketch he had drawn of a girl with smoky eyes, so it was clear that we would put the focus on the eyes for this show. The inspiration for the color came from the black-white-green French garden that was recreated in the Grand Palais, from the glow that we can find in black, grey and white pearls, and the enamel that Karl integrated into the costume jewelry. I created deep, dark smoky eyes on a luminous fresh face with tinted, dewy lips. Nails were graphic and strong, and a thin black line was drawn in the hair.”
– Peter Philips, Global Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup
Peter used the following CHANEL products to create the runway beauty looks:
Skin prepared with HYDRAMAX + ACTIVE Nourishing Cream for Dry Skin
- PRO LUMIÈRE Professional Finish Makeup SPF 15
- POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Natural Finish Loose Powder
- ÉCLAT LUMIÈRE Highlighter Face Pen
- CORRECTEUR PERFECTION Long Lasting Concealer
- LES 4 OMBRES Quadra Eye Shadow in Regard Perlé (Spring 2011 Makeup Collection, available January 2011)
- LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil in Noir
- LE CRAYON YEUX Precision Eye Definer in Noir
- LE CRAYON SOURCILS (available August 2011)
- LE SOURCIL DE CHANEL Perfect Brows
- MASCARA INIMITABLE WATERPROOF in Noir
- JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush in Espiègle (Spring 2011 Makeup Collection, available January 2011)
- ROUGE COCO SHINE in Boy (available April 2011)
- LE VERNIS Nail Colour in Black Pearl on the hands (Spring 2011 Makeup Collection, available January 2011
- LE VERNIS Nail Colour in Pearl Drop on the feet (Spring 2011 Makeup Collection, available January 2011)
Photo credit: Vincent Lappartient.
Penny for your thoughts? Are you liking what you see for the Spring Chanel lineup?