Soft wisps of color for the eyes
Blossoming petal shades for the lips
We sing, wear, and embody the spirit of the changing season
Abandoning the cold vice of winter,
embracing sunshine, warmth, and the spring.
Spring has sprung, bringing sunshine, fresh blooms, and a definite spring in all of our steps. Capturing the essence of my favorite part of the year, the newest collection from La Prairie called “Whisper Shades” is a color collection that simultaneously brings soft accents and brilliant pops of color to cheeks, eyes, and lips. We are shedding our cloaks of darker winter colors in favor of shades that are as light and delicate as the petals that bloom so prolifically in the spring and summer months.
For the full collection information, as well as for event details, read on!
Cellular Treatment Eye Colour Ensemble- a convenient palette of four shimmering highlighter colours, to be applied alone, in multiple combinations or blended over a deeper shadow colour, along with a black eye liner shade to be applied wet or dry
• (LIMITED EDITION) Les Lignes et Lumieres – a quad of soft pastel eye shadows (ivory, lilac, gold, grass green) with a contrasting black powder eye liner shade
Cellular Treatment Illuminating Face Powder- an all-in-one highlighter / diffuser formulated with nourishing protectors including Silk Powder, Soybean Oil and Aloe Leaf Juice, plus a light-diffusing polymer to envelope skin in a veil of luminosity
• Warm Glow – a warm sunny beige
Cellular Luxe Lip Colour- A long wearing, lush lip colours that condition and protect against dryness, with Caviar Extracts to help firm the lips
• Quiet Rose – a universally flattering warm, woody rose
• Tender Pink – a delicate, pastel shimmering pink
• Sunset Coral – a medium, bright true coral
• Tawny – a soft, neutral rosy brown
• Pink Coral – a modernized version of a retro bright pink / coral
• Almost Pink – nude-tinted pink
Cellular Lip Colour Effects- Shimmering colour for lips in a non-streaking and non-feathering formula, fortified with anti-oxidants and firmers
• Quiet Fig – a hint of brown combined with cranberry
• Cocoa – the perfect nude, with a soft shimmer
• (LIMITED EDITION) Breezy Coral – a pink tinted color
• (LIMITED EDITION) Guava Spice – coppery peach
• (LIMITED EDITION) Island Orchid – a light raspberry lilac
• (LIMITED EDITION) Pink Shell – a sheer blush pink
“Whisper Shades” is a stunning collection whose products and colors speak for themselves. Those looking to get their spring fix need not wait, since the collection is already available online at La Prairie.
For all of my New Yorkers, I have an event for you. April and May are for talking makeup, and you will all have the opportunity to meet Raychel Wade, La Prairie’s Color Ambassador to talk beauty.
The When and Where:
La Prairie Counter at Bloomingdale’s 59th Street NY on Thursday, April 29th and Thursday, May 27th
La Prairie Counter at Saks Fifth Avenue NY on Wednesday, July 14th.
Spring and summer are all about La Prairie, clearly.