In the spirit of the holiday season, Sephora has released several holiday gift set samplers that showcase best selling products in minaiture. I like to think of these kits as beauty appetizers, introducing you to several different brands and products, based on a common theme.
This kit comes with:
– 0.27 oz Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer Spray
– 0.3 oz Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Flash (iridescent pink)
– 0.17 oz Tarte Glam Gams
– 0.4 oz Tarte Lock & Roll in Bronze (shimmering true bronze)
– 0.28 oz Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls for the Face in Beige Chic (golden glow)
– 0.17 oz Tarte Cheek Stain in Eco-Cheek (coral with a touch of shimmer)
– 0.23 oz Sephora Super Shimmer in Desert Gold (rosy tan with pink and gold shimmer)
– 0.06 oz Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Sunswept (bronze, coral, and rose)
– 0.59 oz Smashbox Eyeshadow in 24K (true gold shimmer)
– 0.1 oz Laura Geller Lip Shiner in City Lights (pink and gold flecked glimmer)
Hydrating Cleansing Balm
Essence of Hydration
Hydrating Crème Concentrate for Eyes
Hydrating Protection SPF 30
Hydrating Crème Concentrate
All of it comes packed into a cute little tote, and only costs $25! Find it here, and stuff them stockings.
When talking tweezers, I think you will all agree with me that Tweezerman does tweezers better than anyone else out there. Especially for the holidays, Tweezerman has these adorablely decorated mini tweezers, that make a pretty little edition to your stockings. These little cuties are available at Sephora.
What are you hoping to find in your stocking this year?
*Tweezerman, and Sephora Sampler were purchased by me. The Hydraessence set was provided as a sample by PR for post consideration.