Costing a whopping $118, this foundation is no laughing matter!
From the Neiman Marcus Website:
Luxuriously smooth and enriched with skincare benefits, the new Cream Foundation creates a medium to full flawless coverage for any skin type.
• Achieves a high-quality finish through the synergy of skincare and makeup ingredients
• Maintains a long-lasting velvety feel and a just-applied beautiful, radiant finish.
• Blends perfectly into skin with an ultra-light texture.
• Revitalizing Moisture Complex moisturizes and visibly smoothes skin’s texture.
• Greet Tea Extract helps to prevent skin cell damage.
• Treatment Lucent Powder EX to bring out natural radiance.
• Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective sunscreen against UV rays.
• Contains SPF 18.
Redesigned in packaging so innovative that with a simple twist the perfect measure of foundation is yours to experience.
Yep, I am really curious about this one but the price tag hurts. Considering picking this one up if it has good reviews (there isn’t much info online unfortunately)
So talk to me folks, anyone have experience with Cle de Peau Beaute?